Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Look.

sand, east river, $2 beer.
I have admit it was getting pretty touch and go there, the week-long power outages, the 198 degree heat, etc. I really thought I'd had it with you.
But there I was enjoying a fine beer on a fake beach, Franz Ferdinand or Modest Mouse or Wolf-something or other on a big sound system, looking across the cool water at the UN. I thought to myself "Kofi, damn, man, what are you gonna do"? An urban jet ski gang tore past and split into two groups, going north on either side of the ruins of the smallpox hospital on Blackwell's Island. A moment later there was a momentary blimp-eclipse.
You are a stupid circus, but hey, fuck it.
my rad bike, butterflies doin' it.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Update this blog this instant, Forney!!! August 8??? Honestly.

10:35 PM  
Blogger Mirra Fine, Graphic Designer said...

Seriously.. I need more! Love your blog.

4:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home